A Membership in the Swift Museum Foundation will:
- Show your support for the preservation of the Globe/Temco Swift aircraft.
- Provide access to Foundation content in the Members-Only section of this website.
- Subscribe you to the monthly Swift Museum Foundation Newsletter (available in print or in the members-Only section of the website).
- Give you the ability to purchase Swift aircraft parts from the Swift Parts Store.The Swift Museum Foundation is the owner of the Type Certificate for the Globe Swift (A-766) and is in possession of the documents, tools and dies used for producing parts for the aircraft. Insurance requirements require that only current members of the Swift Museum Foundation may purchase Swift aircraft parts produced by or for the Foundation under the type certificate/parts manufacturing authority.
Annual dues for the Swift Museum Foundation are shown below for the various types of memberships available.
Annual Swift Museum Foundation Membership – $45
Family Annual Swift Museum Foundation Membership – $55
Lifetime Membership in the Swift Museum Foundation – $1000
The Swift Museum Foundation has established a series of membership levels that allow members to support the Foundation’s efforts by including a donation amount with the membership dues. The Swift Museum Foundation will provide the member with a donation receipt for the amount above the standard membership cost. Each membership level includes a one-year single membership plus the donation.
Membership Plus Donation
Bronze Level Membership – $100
Silver Level Membership – $250
Gold Level Membership – $500
Platinum Level Membership – $1000
Legacy memberships are available for Foundation members who wish to continue to support the Swift Museum Foundation’s efforts even though they are no longer actively participating in Foundation activities at their previous level.
To qualify for a Legacy Membership an individual must:
- Have been a Swift Museum Foundation member for at least 20 years.
- No longer own a Swift aircraft.
Swift Museum Foundation 1-year Legacy Membership – $25
Swift Formation Committee Membership
Swift Formation Committee memberships permit the member to take part in SFC activities – seminars, training sessions and training flights leading to the awarding and maintaining of a FAST card. Swift Formation Committee members must first be a members of the Swift Museum Foundation. A special SFC-Only Foundation membership is available that permits SFC membership but does not other Foundation membership benefits. SFC memberships are valid from January 1 through December 31 of each year and are not modified by the date the member purchases the membership.
SFC Membership – $15 (For current Foundation members only)
SFC-Only Foundation Membership – $25
SFC-Only Foundation Membership + SFC Membership – $40